Hello,

I'm currently using The Bat! 1.53d at home and would like to use it at work
on my laptop as well. Mostly I bring my laptop with me when I'm leaving the
office, but not always. When I do, I will use the laptop to read my mails,
but when I don't I will of course use my desktop at home.

Now comes the tricky part. When I bring my laptop home I would like to
synchronize the mailboxes from the different computers so that they look
exactly the same. A mail sent from my laptop should show up in my sent
folder on both computers and of course a mail sent from my stationary
should show up in the sent folder of my laptop as well.

If you have used Outlook on a laptop you know what I mean, when you come
back to the office and plug the network cable in the local mailbox is
synchronized with the server's mailboxes.

Is it possible to use The Bat! this way? I suppose I can run The Bat! in
server mode at my stationary and as a client on my laptop, but will I still
be able to send mail from the laptop when I'm not connected to my
stationary? And will the mailboxes automatically synchronize when the two
Bats get in contact with each other?

(I'm sorry for all my words, english isn't my native language and it's
pretty annoying trying to explain what I mean in a language I don't speak
or write fluent)

Regards,
Marcus Ohlström