First of all, thanks to everyone who has answered my question. I'm
impressed by the quick response!

At 15:14 2002-01-25, you wrote:

>It is smart enough to recognize that, but not if you move a message
>from one folder to another on one of the systems. It will exist on
>both locations on the other system after synchronisation.

Does this mean that the synchronization tool is not capable of handling
deleted messages? If I delete a message on one computer I would of course
want it to be deleted on the other as well upon synchronization, not
recreated on the first.

Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Running The Bat! 1.53d on a W2K Pro SP2 machine.