Hello Geordon VanTassle !

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:48:16 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was 25.01.2002, 15:48 (GMT+0100) where I live, you wrote:

[...]

>   Then, I went back to the folder that the cyphertext was sitting in
>   and saw a bunch of copies of the clear-text mail right there.
>   Apparently, The Bat! dumps a "new" message, in clear, to the
>   location from which it was decrypted.  Interesting!  Is there
>   somewhere in the HELP that this behavior is documented?

AFAIK this is the normal behaviour of TB. The subject of the decrypted
version has an addition: "(PGP Decrypted)"

 Gerd
Using The Bat! Version 1.53t
PGP/GPG-Keys on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key
Tutorial for using PGP with TheBat! www.pro-privacy.de
He who praises everybody praises nobody.