Hi Charlie,

I'm using Workgroupmail as a mail server and PPPShar as proxy server
for small Win2000 network. Very simple, searched around for a while
and tried lots of different stuff. This is the best combo I found for
sharing broadband connect ... works with BT Broadband as well as
conventional dialup. Bat! has no problems.

With best wishes,

Dave

David Conroy MSW
Personal Life and Business Coaching World-wide
Web: www.e-coaching-only.com  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member International Coach Federation, ID 1006660.

PGP Key on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_pgp
Instant Messaging on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_im

Using The Bat! v1.53d
Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Friday, February 01, 2002, 10:50:58 PM, Charlie wrote:

DvZ>> So now I have Microsoft Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)
DvZ>> enabled on my server. The only thing you have to do is enable
DvZ>> DHCP on the clients e.g. let the clients obtain a IP address
DvZ>> automatically.

Charlie (ceejay)> Tried ICS this evening, all machines on the local network share the
Charlie (ceejay)> connection (send and receive mail ok) but I am unable to hold the
Charlie (ceejay)> dial up connection, which drops after 2 - 3 minutes.

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.workgroupmail.com