Hi Dave,
     On Sun, 03 Feb 2002, at 12:42:48 [GMT +0000] you wrote:

DC> This has got to be a daft question ... but why not just use
DC> ZoneAlarm/Pro? It does exactly what it says on the tin ;-)

It's a long and involved story Dave, the short version is this: I had
been using ZAP on my Win98 system for some time with no problems. I
upgraded to XP, and the problems started. ZAP is not, despite Zone
Labs claims, completely compatible with all XP set ups. Problems are
particularly noticeable on XP + dial up systems. Have also experienced
difficulties in setting up the Tiny FW with the local network, hence
my original statement.

--

www.turnet.co.uk
Wales (UK)