Hi everybody,

   I  would  like  to ask you a question from which I have not find an
   answer yet.

          I  know  how  to sort (or view threads by) sender and I also
          know  how  to sort messages by received or creation time but
          the  thing  I  would  like  to do is the following : arrange
          messages alphabetically andsort this result chronogically as
          we can do with ms outlook express or outlook 2000/2002.

And  I would like to tell you about a strange thing about time sorting
:  I  don't  understand  why when we sort messages by received time or
creation  time,  messages are sorted descending by default whereas the
descending  order  option is not checked; and so we have to peculiarly
check this option to have them sorted correctly.

 Claude                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]