Hello Domagoj,

Sunday, June 22, 2003, 11:30:10 AM, you wrote:
DK> Actually, it wouldn't work. When I sign message which has "-- ",
DK> PGP changes this to "- --", which TB doesn't recognize as sig
DK> delimiter. AFAIK, there is no way to prevent PGP doing this
DK> (although I don't know why it's neccessary).

DK> That's why I have a bit modified clean quote template from TB
DK> library, which strips PGP signature, as well as anything after "-
DK> --". I don't see the point in using "- --", which TB doesn't
DK> understand, when PGP signature is standard and more known sig
DK> delimiter than "- --" (and TB doesn't recognize any of them).

Yes and no. By default, I agree totally with you, TB doesn't recognize
it as a sig delimiter "- --", but I, like you also have a PGP quote
cleaner, so it will recognize the "- --". Many of us do.

My point to your original post was that you didn't have "-- " which
PGP didn't convert to "- --", so nothing got snipped out of your
message when I replied. Your original message had:

,------ [ mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
| Domchi

I'll look, I think someone created a template to recognize "-----BEGIN
PGP SIGNATURE-----" as well.

Thanks.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/10 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB