Hello Domagoj,

Friday, June 20, 2003, 5:57:27 AM, you wrote:
DK> I would like messages in certain folders (Trash, for example)
DK> sorted in the way they are in the database - in order I delete
DK> them, from oldest to newest. I can't find the way to do that.

AFAIK, there really isn't a way to do this. You can sort by date
created, received etc., but no way for it to remember the order in
which you deleted them.

DK>                 Domchi

<moderator>

name. This will allow TB to automatically cut off your PGP sig and
everything else below the "-- " when someone replies to you. So it's
clear, this is what it should look like in your template:

                 Domchi
--

Don't forget the trailing space. If you don't put it in there, it
won't work. If you need to see what I mean, when you reply to this

</moderator>

--
Leif

Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/10 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB