Hello Yuki,

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:33:21 +0900GMT (20-2-2002, 2:33 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

YT> what I'm looking for.  For example, when a new thread is started, and
YT> several messages come in connected to that thread, deleting the top
YT> message in the thread has no effect on the other messages.  Worse, it

 <Ctrl><Shift><Del> when standing on the top message

YT> One thing that would be nice is if I could expand ALL threads in a
YT> folder with CTRL+ as is rumored to be possible.  I cannot.  For me,

 <Ctrl><*> Opens all threads in the active folder.
 Folding all threads in a folder is more difficult, this can be
 taken care of by changing focus to another folder and back. Or by
 changing to unthreaded view and back to threaded view <Alt><0>
 followed by <Alt><1>

YT> Are there some settings I'm not aware of?

 Only some shortkeys. ;-)

--
Groetjes, Roelof