Hallo Marcus,

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:09:50 +0200GMT (23-10-02, 9:09 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

M> 1) If you highlight several messages in threaded view with the
M> Bat then only the one selected gets deleted.

That's intentional (I think) so that you only delete the messages you
see. To delete a whole thread use Shift-Ctrl-Del, or use the right
mouse button thread-delete (in the context menu)

M> 2) If you try to move to the next/previous message inside a
M> thread, it jumps out of the thread.

Depends on the key you use to move to the next message. I've sorted my
threaded folders on date, newest on top. When I press down I leave the
folded thread,when I press right I move to the next message in the
thread while it unfolds a level.
Most of the time though I'm jumping from unread to unread with Ctrl-]

--
Groetjes, Roelof