Hello Robert.

At 8:44 AM on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 you wrote the
following about [Archive]:

Robert> Does anybody know how can I create a searchable
Robert> archive on my hard drive?

  Of what -- incoming msgs, sent msgs?

  In either case you can set a filter/action to copy
  [incoming or sent] msgs to an appended text file on your
  hard drive.

  You will have to replicate this filter for every account
  but that's not difficult as you can copy/paste filters in
  the current version.

  I retain a copy of all outgoing msgs on my hard drive in a
  text file which is automatically updated each time I send
  a msg. I use Zoot to keep incoming msgs of interest,
  sorted & searchable by infinite choices.

  There's also a program called Mailbag Assistant available
  @ URL http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/ that which can import
  & categorize all TB! msgs from the MAIL folder.

  However, you can bypass all of this by searching the
  message archives that are on line.

  Will that do it for you?

--
Jan Rifkinson