On Friday, April 5, 2002, 12:11, Jon Lawrance wrote:

> When I get an email, quite often I need to choose a reply from a
> possible list of 5 canned answers.

> I understand there are keyboard shortcuts where I can type a keyword
> and hit Alt+space or something like that. But when I have lots of
> different replies for each folder, it gets near impossible to remember
> what they are.

You are referring to quick templates. You don't have to use keywords
and shortcuts, you can as well choose them from the menu which i guess
is what you want.

Edit some quick templates (Options->Quick Templates...) and then use
them by, while in the editor, choosing the corresponding template from
Utilities->Insert Quick template->

Nice and easy.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60c on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.txt