On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:25:07 +0100GMT (which was 05.04.02, 18:25 +0200GMT
where I live), Jon Lawrance wrote the following about "Multiple Standard
replies - pick list":

JL> Thanks, that is the best solution I can think of so far. Funny, I am
JL> so used to doing things on the computer that paper doesn't even come
JL> to mind!

You're welcome Jon. Yes, sometimes we forget old things, not because
they're not useful any more, but only because they're old... ;-)

JL> Question: Do you think this feature is something a lot of people would
JL> like?

I don't know. I use a couple of quick templates, most of them called in
address book or folder reply templates. I only call a few manually, so
there's no need to remember too many handles.

JL> And if so, do The Bat team read all these messages?

AFAIK, TB!'s developers only read TBUDL occasionally. You'll have their
attention on TBBETA though ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
--
Cheers
Peter

Winamp currently playing: Fairport Convention - Percy's Song