Hello Shauna,

Friday, April 5, 2002, 10:06:25 AM, you wrote:

> Hello All,

>     Twice in the last two days

Sorry - that was in the nature of a test - a couple of times lately
I've hit the F2 key (that's what I was testing - whether it was the F1
key or the F2 key) instead of the 2 key while composing a message
(comes from typing with the keyboard tray pushed under the desk), only
to have my message vanish off the screen. In two cases, the message
got sent as if I had selected "Send Now" (Ctrl-Enter) (The third time
I actually hit Shift-F2, so I found the message in the Outbox, which
is at least the expected behaviour, even if it is a little
disconcerting to have your message vanish). But F2 is supposed to be
"Get New Mail" not "Send Now" - I don't even have combined delivery
turned on, so I'm at a loss to understand why F2 sends my mail.

 Shauna                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]