Hello Marck, Dierk, Allie,

Allie C Martin wrote:
> To add to what Marck and Dierk already mentioned. The main difference
> between the two is verification of sender. Both are equally good at
> confirming whether or not the message has been tampered with.

Thank you to the three of you for your explanations, I think I
understand the whole thing much better.

I'll have to re-read your messages and thing about it. But, initially,
it looks like I may go S/MIME. A bigger overhead is not an issue for
my intended use and S/MIME as a whole looks simpler and "cleaner" to
me (I was going to say "more elegant", but I don't want to offend
anyone:).

I'll think about it. Thanks again.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c