There are three ways to do what you have asked; it is not clear to me
which is really what you have in mind.

If you want one generic message for all email within a particular
category, e.g., business, then go into Options/Quick Templates, and
create or paste the content.  Give it a name you'll remember, and
whenever you write a letter that is, say, for business, you can type
the name of the quick template and press Ctrl+SpaceBar to reproduce
the form content.

If you want a message that will always go to a particular person or
group of people, then put them in your address book.  Open the contact
card for each person, go to the tab that is appropriate (New Message,
Reply, etc.) and type or paste the content you want to reproduce.  Be
sure to check the box for using the template.  Then, each time you
list that person as an addressee in a new message, or reply, or
whatever tab you filled in, the content will appear when you click
into the body of the message editor.

If you want *always* to include particular text in a new message, or
reply, or whatever, then go into Account/Properties, and go to the
Templates line.  Open it up, and there will be places for new,
replies, etc., where you can type or paste content, and place it
appropriately with respect to the cursor and other information.

In all of these places, there are also options to include some
information automatically, like the date or specific text.  Those are
the "macros."  You can use them in simple ways that are supplied, or
in very complicated ways that are not documented but which people on
this list can help explain.

HTH.

--
JN