25 April 2002, 20:03, you wrote:

MDP> Actually, the coverage of Templates in the Help is pretty good, even
MDP> if I say so myself. There's a good basic explanation under "Templates
MDP> General Concept" and a lot of detail in the various break downs with
MDP> examples and links to the macro sections. Then there's the

My point, made somewhat light-heartedly, was perhaps that there is a lack of clarity
and explanation in some areas of the help file and it's this
inconsistency of coverage of topics that make it difficult to get
information about the prog's features at times. To use a small example that's
been aired here recently - SmartBat.

--

Clive Taylor