Hi there

I have tried using The Bat and I like it. I miss 2 features, maybe I just can
not fint them:

1. Is there a way to start it automatically under Windows?
2. Is there a way I can make the X close window to just iconify, like Becky
mailer can? I know I can iconify, but I forget... Then I close the mailer not
iconify it...
3. Is there a way to make custom toolbar? I miss having functions like MARK
ALL READ and change view from ALL to UNREAD somewhere handy...
4. Is there a way that the Bat would start with the view of SHOW ONLY UNREAD
as default? Whenever sI start it, I see all messages? Maybe even for each
folder?
5. Is there any plan to integrate offline news viewer with the Bat? I found
Bat a s good mailer, I have yet to find a good newsreader program for the
Windows :-( I know I am complicated person, but... Having both in one program
is a feature also, because you can simply send emails and news articles with
the same program.

Keep the good work

Yours

Jerry