Hey Jerry,

My MUA believes you used THOR 2.6a (Amiga;TCP/IP)
to write the following on Monday, April 29, 2002 at 11:04:36 AM.
J> Hi there

J> I have tried using The Bat and I like it. I miss 2 features, maybe
J> I just can not fint them:

J> 1. Is there a way to start it automatically under Windows?

Put a shortcut to TB in the Startup folder...

J> 2. Is there a way I can make the X close window to just iconify,
J> like Becky mailer can? I know I can iconify, but I forget... Then I
J> close the mailer not iconify it...

Options | Preferences... | Minimize to the System Tray

Hm, but program still closes if I press the "x" on the window. I know it is
suppose to close, but some system software goes to tray with "x", doesn't
quite (you jave to say quit to quit).

Yours

Jerry