Hey Jerry,

My MUA believes you used THOR 2.6a (Amiga;TCP/IP)
to write the following on Monday, April 29, 2002 at 11:04:36 AM.
J> Hi there

J> I have tried using The Bat and I like it. I miss 2 features, maybe
J> I just can not fint them:

J> 1. Is there a way to start it automatically under Windows?

Put a shortcut to TB in the Startup folder...

J> 2. Is there a way I can make the X close window to just iconify,
J> like Becky mailer can? I know I can iconify, but I forget... Then I
J> close the mailer not iconify it...

Options | Preferences... | Minimize to the System Tray

J> 3. Is there a way to make custom toolbar? I miss having functions
J> like MARK ALL READ and change view from ALL to UNREAD somewhere
J> handy...
J> 4. Is there a way that the Bat would start with the view of SHOW
J> ONLY UNREAD as default? Whenever sI start it, I see all messages?
J> Maybe even for each folder?
J> 5. Is there any plan to integrate offline news viewer with the Bat?
J> I found Bat a s good mailer, I have yet to find a good newsreader
J> program for the Windows :-( I know I am complicated person, but...
J> Having both in one program is a feature also, because you can
J> simply send emails and news articles with the same program.

3,4,5 - I don't know, but don't think so...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60h (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)