My apologies to the group. In my previous post, I had my Outlook Express
set to Html which is not allowed, due to my oversight. Again, my apologies

How do I set up the Bat with filters based on the senders and recipient's
email address
and subject line so that the Bat will automatically "replace" the senders
email address,
recipients email address, the subject line, and portions of the body of the
email with
information I want to insert ( a template?) so that it will then
automatically forward as a
new email with the new senders email address, subject line, and email body,
along
with the original attachment, to the email address of my choice?

If anyone knows of any sites with various templates of "the bat" for
different applications,
please post them : )

Many Thanks,

Carlton