Hello Jonathan Angliss,
On Sun, 5 May 2002 13:51:03 -0500 (CDT) GMT your local time,
which was Monday, May 6, 2002, 1:51:03 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Jonathan Angliss wrote:

> Many of the lists I am on have strict rules on HTML... and I've pretty
> much applied them to the lists I run as well.  As one of the admins says
> on one of the lists "email isn't the Web... drop the HTML" :)  I fully
> agree with him.  Plus HTML is the most easiest way to spread viruses right
> now (aka Klez), which I know TB! isn't affected by (as it doesn't execute
> the code)... but it's just one more nail in the coffin for HTML emails ;)

Well, I ended up yesterday with a Klez in my mailbox, sure was
detected by my antivirus when I looked at it ...

tracer

Using theBAT 1.60j

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates