On Wednesday, May 15, 2002, Marck D Pearlstone wrote...

> The distraction is minimal if organised correctly. Mine is 1 cm above
> the Task bar and 2cm wide, hard left (no, harder than that ... iceberg
> style - zoom mode off - 3cm off screen). No distraction at all. Now.
> How to use it? Double click, press "home". Organize the columns and
> threading how you want it. The ticker virtual folder has a settings
> memory - it will remember how you had it set up.

I  thought  I'd  give this a go. I get a hell of a lot of emails every
day,  and  it's  a  pain  cascading though all the folders looking for
them,  and  I've used the ticker before, and was useful. I was fine up
until  I got to the 'Double click, press "home"' part. Nothing happens
when I double click, and then press home. I'm using 1.60c... is that a
recent addition? If not... how do I get to it?

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])