Hello Jonathan!

On Friday, May 17, 2002 at 4:02:52 AM you wrote:

> I understood you meant double click on the ticker, then press the home in the
> virtual folder.  But double clicking on the ticker does nothing, unless I have
> mail, in which case it opens the email I double clicked.  Any chance of being
> more specific?  I am running 1.60c, was this feature enabled then?

1. There have to be unread messages shown in the MT (more than one).
2. Double click on one of them; the MT virtual folder opens.
3. In the message tree you are *not* on the first message.
4. Press <Home> and you'll find yourself marking (and reading) the
first message.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60k on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

History would be an excellent thing if only it were true. (Leo
Tolstoi)