Hi Shane,
On Thu, 16 May 2002 10:30:47 -0700, you wrote:

> <ot>
> You know, that is the single most annoying thing in IE6 to me... Once
> again, Microsoft tries to dictate how and what you see. Grrrrr...
>
> Thank you .. we now return to this thread, already in progress ...
> </ot>

While on the ot subject of IE6... there is a security patch released today... :P

It took me ages to realise why all my pictures were small, and fuzzy.  Had me
completely lost, until I left my mouse over it for long enough, and all these
pop-up buttons started appearing.  I'm not sure if you can disable it though.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])