Howdy TheBatUsers,

  I've been using TB since Sunday and have noticed a recurring problem
  for the past two or three days. When I have large amounts of mail it
  doesn't get deleted from the mail server. I have "delete received
  messages from server" checked under the Message Management section
  of the account properties for each of my four accounts. It deletes
  the mail most of the time, but usually not when I have lots of mail
  to download (200+, for example).

  This has happened three times today. The first time I had about 245
  messages to download. The next time I had about 280, then the next
  time just over 300. The latest batch was 378 to download. Lots of
  dupes to delete.

  Anyone else had this problem?

--
Chris Montgomery        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Airtight Web Services   http://www.airtightweb.com
Web Development, Web Project Management, Software Sales
210-490-3249/888-745-7603