I've got accounts with four different ISPs and send email with all four
for different purposes.

The problem is that when I connect to one ISP I can't get TB to send all
email in the various Outboxes through the smtp server of the ISP I'm
logged on to. If I click on 'Send All' TB tries to connect to the smtp
servers of each ISP that I have outgoing email from - and some won't
allow access if I'm not connected to them.

How can I configure TB to 'Send all queued email in all Outboxes via the
smtp of the ISP which we are connected to'?

Cheers,

Ray D