Hello Gerard!

On Friday, May 24, 2002 at 3:50:01 PM you wrote:

>  All folders are now sorted in this way, at least for the options I tried
>  it worked, but you will have to click on the folder.
>  If you were expecting one view with all msg's form all folders, that
>  not what it does.

Yeah, give me a few minutes of sun and I'll screw up big. After yours
and Peter's explanation it became obviously clear where I went astray.

OTOH, it would be a nice idea to have a kind of new folder view
opening with all selected messages ...

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60m on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Science is the art of the soluble. (Sir Peter Medawar)