Hello Ray,

On Wed, 29 May 2002 01:20:38 +0100 GMT (29/05/02, 07:20 +0700 GMT),
Ray Dawson wrote:

RD> The first problem is that using the space bar to go through messages
RD> in the preview pane, it doesn't read through collapsed threads but
RD> jumps to the first message in the next thread.

I use crtl-], which jumps to the next unread, and opnes threads if the
next unread is within a collapsed thread.

RD> I'd like to be able to start reading the top message in the main
RD> window and, using the space bar, read through all the messages in
RD> order - including all the messages in threads - without having TB
RD> jumping any.

You can change the shortcut for next unread from crtl-] to space bar,
if that helps you.

I did not find Open all Threads crtl-* in the shortcut editor; if it
is there, you can of course change it there. Beware of conflicts.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60m
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM