Hello Ray,

On Wed, 29 May 2002 09:43:25 +0100 GMT (29/05/02, 15:43 +0700 GMT),
Ray Dawson wrote:

>> I use crtl-], which jumps to the next unread, and opnes threads if the
>> next unread is within a collapsed thread.

RD> Not in the main window it doesn't. It doesn't do anything. It does work
RD> in the message window and preview pane though.

OK, then let me know what is the "main window" as opposed to the
preview pane. The main window, in my understanding, is the window that
opens when  I first start TB. In this window, I have a preview pane.
crtl-] works in this main window, regardless of the focus.

Should you mean the folder view window (that the one that opens up
when you highlight any message in the main window - as defined above -
and double-clcik on it or hit <enter>), the focus needs to be on the
message list, but crtl-] still works perfectly.

RD> Is it possible to make the 'next unread' icon on the main window toolbar
RD> go to the next unread in the same thread - even though it is still
RD> collapsed?

There is no "next unread" icon, only a "next" icon.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Manche Leute haben einen geistigen Horizont mit Radius 0 und nennen
das dann ihren Standpunkt.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60m
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM