OK I take your point.  I suppose that I always think to myself that
everyone I send to will have a mail client that soft wraps  but I
suppose that this might not be the case so I best obey Netiquette.

Another point I noticed, with "Auto Wrap" turned on, pasting text does
not cause it to be auto wrapped.  Only pressing space seems to trigger
an auto wrap calculation.  Is this intentional?

Ben Kennish
[EMAIL PROTECTED]