Hello all,

On Thursday, May 30, 2002 at 1:02:46 PM I wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

PP> I've not noticed other bugs that that prevent from using TB! in daily work,

I've to correct this statement a little bit ... Although still not a real
show-stopper a probably annoying thing:

1.60m STILL is not able to 'Delete' hanging task(s).

All in a sudden I'm forced to kill The Bat! the hard way (task manager or
ProcExp) because it hangs on checking one accounts mail.

The most annoying part with this is TB! does not remember the last focused
folder and mail this way, I've never lost any single mail this way, maybe
because I got used to 'Purge & Compress all folders' before killing.

I really wish TB! had a general connection timeout combined with a byte
counter, so if xx minutes not a single bit was transferred the taks would
get killed ...

<singing>
"Dreams ... are my reality ..." :-)))
</singing>
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kiss me twice.  I'm schizophrenic.