I am running Windows 98 and have experienced the
GDI leak. I like to leave theBat running all day,
but after using PhotoShop and Dreamweaver,
suddenly I'm down to 23% resources available! I
have 523MB of RAM, so that really shouldn't be
happening, and has never happened before. My
question is, how does one revert to an earlier
installation?

Elli

"Have a great week!                                                    "
*************************

KG> Hi:

KG> Could some of the more experienced users please comment on the
KG> seriousness of the GDI leak in TB 1.60m? How harmful is it? Despite
KG> their lack of communication lately, I cannot imagine that Ritlabs
KG> would refuse to fix that leak if it were really serious. So it seems
KG> to me that Ritlabs must simply not consider this as a bug or even a
KG> minor problem because otherwise they wouldn't still be offering 1.60m
KG> as the current official version.

KG> Later,

KG> Kai

KG> TB 1.60d