After I filed a bug report about TB!'s handling of calls initiated by
Lotus Organizer, they sent me a reply indicating that they hoped it
would be fixed in the next version.  I seem not to have kept the
message.  Whether it actually gets fixed is anyone's guess....

Meanwhile, there are ways to get the program to work with Org.  If you
export your contact books from Org and import them into TB! (yes, I
know the whole idea is not to have to do that), then you can either
use TB!'s AB features or click from within Lotus Organizer.  The group
contacts won't work, though.  It only works to click on an Org address
if that same address is in TB!'s own AB.

(If the interoperability is critical, Eudora and Becky play well with
Org.)

--
JN