It seems that Marck D Pearlstone said ...

M> Kill the address book and re-import it. As soon as you can. I haven't
M> seen the import procedure at all. Does Outlook have an export
M> procedure? Perhaps you should export to CSV and import from there. If
M> you do so then I should point out that CSV import works best when you
M> have a row of headings at the top of the data. I've also heard that
M> Outlook's impression of CSV export doesn't match up to what most of us
M> techies would call a CSV data file though, so don't take it for
M> granted that it will work.

I had a reason to do this a week or two and I eventually got it to
work with only minimal editing. The problem is that I did it so many
times that I forgot how I got from one place to the other. I remember
experimenting with which fields were output and what they were called
when they were output. I might have taken it to or thought Netscape
and at one point it was an LDIF. When I finally got the file imported,
all I had to do was tinker with the groups (they didn't import at
all).

Sorry Andrea and Marck -- I just don't remember which steps I took or
in which order. I do remember that it wasn't neat or easy.

Using The Bat! v1.60m on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600

--
Bill Blinn, Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 5/30/2002 at 8:47 PM
Technology Corner on Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio