Bonjour,

     I have use and tried The Bat! for some times now, and I must say
     that my feelings are mixed regarding this e-mail client. The
     program is buggy, no doubt about that. Sometimes crashes, some
     functions behave "bizarrement". Cannot use PGP 7.xx plus... But,
     on the other hand, you have some strong features like filtering
     and Templates. But then, you must have a master's degree just to
     learn those damn Regex machin choses.

     So here I am at the crossroads, should I go back to Outlook or
     should I wait for The Bat! 2.0?

     My wish list would include, for a good The Bat! client, these
     features:

     1. Totally revamped interface (GUI). Skinable preferably, since
     this one is so ugly.

     2. Macros and Template creations should be done without a single
     % sign ;-) That is, I would like to see check boxes, drop down
     menus, options, clickable buttons, etc. Even though these things
     (http://www.ginkyo.org/contenu/pages/TheBat/thebat_macros.htm)
     are powerful when properly configured, they nonetheless are
     ridiculous when you think about a large non-geek audience.

     3. Stability! Of course, when my computer reboots, when I lose
     messages and attachments, this is no fun at all.

     So, if someone can answer this question, I will have a clear idea
     as what to do:

     Will The Bat! 2.0 be out some day?

--
Cordialement,

--pb

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ICQ: 100119373

Version PGP: 6.5.8, clé publique 0xCF61FFC3.