Hello --pb,

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:40:43 -0400 GMT (19/06/02, 01:40 +0700 GMT),
--pb wrote:

p> I know that it is meant for advanced users, but if you want (not you
p> of course but the creators/editors of The Bat!) to make a few bucks
p> out of this program, you have to have a large audience.

I am not so sure about the economic truth of your statement. If they
target the masses, they would have to compete with freeware products -
whereas TB now is a powertool for users you appreciate it - and are
willing to share a few bucks for it.

p> There must be a way to implement simple yet powerful features with
p> check boxes. I am no programmer, but I am sure that the solution is
p> out there for anyone with a bit of imagination.

I agree with that. It is possible. It is a wish for a future version.

@Jernej: I mean this - a localisable GUI that places the marcos into
the templates - as an addition to the way advanced users like it
(namely the way it is), not as a replacement.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60q
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM