Hi Jonathan,
On Monday, June 24, 2002 at 11:09:11 [GMT -0500], you wrote:

JA> It depends on which version of NAV she's using. The latest version
JA> does a pop/smtp check for you, and replaces infected attachments
JA> with a nice warning, so that wouldn't be the problem here.

I silently assumed that it wasn't the latest version of NAV, because
Joyce would surely have realized a virus warning whenever downloading
mail, don't you think? And if it was NAV 2002 (with its transparent pop3
checking), the problem could be solved easily, because you are asked how
to handle infected attachments.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.60q on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600