Hallo Jonathan,

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:20:28 -0500GMT (26-6-02, 23:20 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

RJ>>> Yes I checked with Cogeco.ca (a frustration in itself!!).
>> Tried to send you a message with TB. This is my log:

JA> Well, I just tried to use telnet to send an email to Ravi, and it
JA> posted fine.

I have been sending the same message (same msg-id) over and over to
Ravi's cogeca account. Everytime deleting (a part of) a header. When I
deleted the complete x-mailer header the message got delivered.

This doesn't get delivered:

This gets delivered:
No X-Mailer

I'm not sure about the reason behind this, but it surely looks like
somebody down there doesn't like The Bat!

Ravi, sorry for the dupes I've been sending...

--
Groetjes, Roelof