Howdy TheBatUsers,

  I just switched to DSL from cable today and am having a problem with
  the email account that comes with my DSL service. I am able to
  retrieve email for my other accounts, but not the DSL mail account.
  I have also successfully sent mail from another account using the
  outgoing mail (smtp) settings for the DSL account.

  Sent a test message to my new DSL mail account and can see the
  message on the server using their browser-based webmail service.
  Plus, I can retrieve the test message and see it in Mailwasher. Just
  can't download it using TB. I've verified the account settings in TB
  and Mailwasher are the same.

  Any ideas?  Thanks.

--
Chris Montgomery