Howdy John,

Thursday, July 11, 2002, 6:54:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

JB> eliminate TB from the POP equation by using another email client like
JB> OE.  If you can, then it has to be something in TB.  If you *cannot*,
JB> then it has to be something else preventing that traffic.

JB> firewalls?

Ok, I tried using Outlook and it pulled the message down just fine. I
was also able to send an outgoing message for this account in TB.

Am using Zone Alarm Pro 3.x, but it hasn't affected any of the other
accounts before. Turning it off had no effect on this account (i.e.,
still couldn't retrieve the message from the server).

Well, since this won't be a critical account, I'm going to set aside
the problem for now. Maybe something will come to me later. I'll see
if tech support for the provider has had any other complaints like
this.

Cheers,

--
Chris Montgomery