Howdy Jonathan,

Thursday, July 11, 2002, 11:48:11 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

JA> Have you tried looking at the log for that account just after you have attempted
JA> connecting, and see what the message says?  I think the log is found under
JA> Account - Account Log... I can be corrected, and will probably do so myself
JA> tomorrow when I get into work ;)

Oddly enough, the message just downloaded. I had about given up on it
for today, was going to tackle the problem again tomorrow, then I
decided to reset the password and here it came. Had I looked
at the log earlier, this would have been apparent and I wouldn't
appear so dumb. :)

Anyway, it appears to be working for now. Thanks for the suggestions.

--
Chris Montgomery