Hello Jonathan!

On Saturday, July 27, 2002 at 4:03:35 PM you wrote:

> No such thing as anonymity in the corporate world, I have evidence that
> one of the support staff where I work, and admin the network is in
> search of a new job, but it starts to bound on the lines of unethical if
> I look, or unethical that she is doing it... so for now, I have not
> mentioned anything.  There are always plenty of log files created by one
> service or another tracking everything you're doing, even if the people
> running the service are incompetent, and don't know they're actually
> doing it.

Well, my PoV on this situation - although nobody will be really
interested: I think one should do what plain good taste an common
sense tells one, ignore such personal items. Only if you see an actual
violation of common law/rules should you interfere.

> Douglas Adams always has a funny outlook on things, I'll see if I can
> track it down, and have a read ;)

Sadly it is "had" for something more than a year now ...

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

I think the idea of art is killing creativity. (Douglas Adams)