Hi Kurgan,

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:54:02 -0500 GMT (Jul 28, 08:39 my local time),
you [KLc] wrote

KLc> Open Nav and go to "Options" and look for "Email". It's all right
KLc> there in order, and self-explanatory.

Things are not that self-explanatory. You still have to change your
TB! settings to route the incoming mails through NAV's POPROXY module.
See my message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

KLc> I highly suggest upgrading to Nav 2002
<Snip>
KLc> (You might want to turn off the outbound mail scan, though --
KLc> that can get really annoying.)

Why does it get annoying? If you mean the dialog box that pop's up on
outbound mail scanning, there's an option, in later builds, to turn it
off.

--

Cheers,
Sudip                  For PM:- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----
Sudip Pokhrel
Kathmandu-NP
PGP Key ID: 0xD93F5185
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu

-- Sys Info --
Using The Bat! v1.61
on Windows XP 5.1 (Build 2600 )
H/W: Pentium IV 1.6 Ghz|256MB RAM|40GB HDD
[Opera 6.04, Agnitum Outpost Pro Firewall]                                       -==-

           <'The Geek shall inherit the earth.' - Linus 5:5>