Saturday, July 27, 2002, 8:45:44 PM, you wrote:

KLc> Yep, that's what I was suggesting he do. Scanning
KLc> outbound mail is, to me, redundant, assuming NAV is
KLc> doing its job in the first place, and that stupid
KLc> splash/banner (which cannot be turned off if the
KLc> outbound scanning is on) drives me crazy (I get/send
KLc> a lot of email).

One suspects that it does it so the recipient can see the
'scanned virus free by Norton' note that it puts in the
email, but that's pointless too, since you have to open
the mail to read it.

Symantec has been spending too much time with MS methinks

<shrug>

Lynn

--
1.60q on Win2kPro SP2

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2