Hello Clive,

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:25:06 +0100 GMT (30/07/02, 12:25 +0700 GMT),
Clive Taylor wrote:

LT>> Anybody know? I don't know any way to test it, other than
LT>> Steve Gibsons port prober, which says it's cool ...

Tested my firewall on Norton, which says I am fine. (GRC keeps saying
the same, but a second opinion is always welcome.) :-)

CT> PCflank has a range of tests at http://www.pcflank.com

They found out that I am not stealth on some ports. Well, I don't need
to bestealth on all ports. I don't have a probel if you ping me (in
fact, my ISP pings me to see if I am still online. If I block the
ping, after a while I cannot send or receive even though I am still
dialled in). What I would have a problem with if you can access my PC
due to open ports. PCFlank doesn't test for that.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Regular naps prevent old age..... especially if you take them while
driving.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM