Hi Allie,

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:04:57 -0500 GMT (Aug 02, 17:49 my local time),
you [ACM] wrote

ACM> Personally, I believe in the use of a single link to which all
ACM> the information given is displayed, such as:

ACM> For important discussion list information please go to: <URL>

ACM> Upon going to the URL all the information in the footer will be
ACM> clearly displayed *and* explained.

Keeping the subscribe/unsubscribe footers as it is will benefit those
who have an access to email but not the Internet.

--
Cheers,                        Sudip Pokhrel
Sudip                          Kathmandu-NP.

TB! v1.61 -- XP Pro 5.1 | P4-1.6GHz 256MB
The best days to drink beer are days that end in the letter, "Y"