Hi Nick,
On Sat, 03 Aug 2002, at 20:11:50 [GMT -0700] (04:11 where I live) you wrote:

NA> Hello Adam Rykala,

NA> In Reference to your Posting on Saturday, August 03 2002 at 07:57 PM PDT,

NA> Sorry, but your message is a bad example of bottom posting as well, seeing
NA> as you have included the previous message's List trailer. ;o) I don't
NA> think it really matters if you top or bottom post... as long as you trim the
quoted portion of your postings.

I know I know ... I'd been good till that one!

Because  Elaine  doesn't  have  a  sig  seperator I failed to notice that one.
Another joy of using the Bat! is this ability to fire and forget!

04 August 2002, 04:14
                                   [ Adam Rykala : [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
                                   [ [new-wales] project : http://www.new-wales.net ]
                                   [ Public key : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ]

Love ain't nothin' but sex misspelled. -- short story by Harlan Ellison

All  messages  both  into  and  out  of  this  account  have been scanned with
AntiVir's Antivirus Mail Gateway for Linux. However, all attachments should be
scanned  also  with  a  virus checker at the receiver's end to ensure that the
files  are  clean  and  free  of  virus  infection.  All  messages are for the
attention of the recipient only.