Hello Matt,

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:30:56 -0700 GMT (13/08/02, 05:30 +0700 GMT),
Matt Thoene wrote:

MT> Caught this thread on spamassassin.  The Bat will thankfully NOT be
MT> labeled as "ratware".

How professional are these people? How much power (in which ever way)
do they have?

MT> Just noticed this one today. A quick grep found it 4 times in my spam
MT> archive, which is only a few days old.

How many messages were in the spam archive? How many messages showed
OE or OL as mailer? Why is this guy representative that his finding
would have mattered anyway? Because he knows what grep is, he is the
guru over there?

Luckily, because two people on the same list know people who use TB
and are not spammers, TB was not labeled "ratware". Wow. I am awed by
their scientific approach.

Sorry, but if these guys have anything to say in ISPs, the internet is
doomed.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Fritz Walter jun.: Der Juergen Klinsmann und ich, wir sind schon ein
gutes Trio. Spaetere Korrektur: Ich meinte, ein Quartett.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM