Hi,

I'm going to be moving TB to a different computer in the next few
days, & would like simple, step-by-step instructions on what to do
please :-)

I have the install file that I originally downloaded, so I can use
that to install. I want to move all my account details including
filters, templates, etc, my preferences, all my saved emails etc.

I'm thinking I may back up some of my older email onto CDs rather than
put it *all* onto my nice, new, clean, hard drive :-) - what's the
best way to go about that too?

TIA
--
Deborah